Staying active while staying at home can present several issues and frustrations, but we’re here to tell you that at-home workouts can be FUN! Hitting your fitness goals while staying home to help #flattenthecurve can help contribute to better mental and physical health and keep you from going stir crazy. Grab your sneakers, a yoga mat or beach towel, and a water bottle, and let’s get moving! Want some best practice tips for working out at home? Click here.
Here’s a timer for 30 seconds on and 10 seconds off to keep you on track! In some cases, you’ll need your Pack Health stretch band, and something to play music to keep you motivated. if you don’t have a stretch band, grab an old t-shirt, cut it into a strip, and tie it up! Are you on Spotify? Here are a few of our favorite playlists to workout to!
Below, you’ll find a list of some of our favorite at-home workouts. We’ll keep this list of at-home workouts up to date so you’ll have plenty of inspiration.
- 5 Stretches to Ease Back Pain
- Stretch Band Exercises: Legs
- Stretch Band Exercises: Arms
- Stretch Band Exercises: Core
- Upper Body HIIT Workout
- 6-Minute Cardio Circuit
- Full Body HIIT Workout (beginner)
- 20-Minute HIIT Workout (kind on joints)
- 3-Move Cardio Workout (beginner)
- Circuit Workout
- 30-Minute Feel Good Strength and Cardio
- Zumba 101
- 30-Minute Hip Hop Tabata Workout
- 30-Minute Cardio Latin Dance Class
- 30-Minute Island Vibes Dance Class
Yoga, Pilates, and Barre
- 30-Minute Power Yoga
- 30-Minute Gentle Yoga
- 20-Minute Pilates (beginner)
- 10-Minute Pilates (backside and core)
- Blogilotes – pilates style toning exercises. Click here for a 14-day quarantine exercise plan!
- 30-Minute No-Equipment Barre Sculpt
Free Trials + Apps
- Peloton is offering a free 90-day trial on their workouts off the bike and treadmill – think strength, yoga, meditation, etc.
- Nike Training Club is a free app that has tons of workouts you can do in the comfort of your own home. It also allows you to select your workout level.
Working from home and need some help keeping your blood pumping? We’ve got you covered!
Last Updated 5/12/20.